his is a zip up, screenprinted cloth book which features practical learning activities for preschoolers such as buttons, zips, shoe ties and snaps.
It has eight pages teaching a variety of things:
- page 1 - the child can velcro shapes onto the correct shape on the page
- page 2 - the child learn about time
- page 3- the child learn to button/unbutton a large flower from the page
- page 4 - the child learn to open the buckle
- page 5 - the child learn to unsnap the head off a caterpillar.
- page 6 - the child learn to tie the shoelace
- page 7 - the child learn to zip/unzip
- page 8 - the child learn to differentiate different textures
There are eight unique activities that will keep children fascinated whilst teaching them at the same time.
The book as well as zipping up has a handle to make it easy for kids to carry. An excellent toy to be carried when travelling or even just to a restaurant.
This book is designed to provide both enjoyment and learning value to young children whilst promoting interation between children and parents.
Age suitability: 3 years up as there are removable pieces
Materials: Fully washable, made from fabric with screenprinted wordings and appliqu , colourfast cottons and felts
Size: : 19cms x 19cms not including handle
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: